PLEASE WATCH PROOF CONTENT BELOW:
Sedona Method Peer to Peer Releasing Retreat – Hale Dwoskin
Get Sedona Method Peer to Peer Releasing Retreat – Hale Dwoskin at the Edu2Master
Guidelines for Peer to Peer Releasing Partnerships
Congratulations on your interest in Peer to Peer Releasing. It is my sincerest wish that you are able to bring this work into your life for yourself and for the people you care about in a meaningful way. These guidelines are meant to support you in making this as easy as possible for you. If you simply allow yourself to have relax and have fun with this it will rock your world. Please share releasing with everyone you know and share your experience below.
- Be there with and for your partners as best you can and allow them to do the same for you.
- Grant your partners their Beingness by allowing them to have their own explorations and experience.
- As you facilitate your partners in releasing, do your best to let go and be as open and present as you can. You will find this happens naturally if you are open to it. Refrain from leading your partners, judging their responses, or giving them advice.
- Refrain from discussing the explorations until you have both completed them and you have spent a few minutes in silence.
- Be sure to validate your partner’s points of view even if these do not agree with your own.
- Please refrain from playing the role of counselor or therapist if you are working with one of your peers. If you are a professional please feel free to incorporate this work into your practice.
If your partner brings up a medical condition that would ordinarily require the care of a trained medical professional, recommend that he or she get whatever professional support is needed in this area. If you are not sure whether your partner truly needs medical support, you can recommend that he or she seek professional medical attention just to be sure.
Together we can bring about a positive change on this planet. Let’s support the world in letting go.